Where God's Anointing Breaks Yokes, Delivers and Sets the Captive Free.
Where We Go together, We Grow together.
June 10--12 ANNUAL YOUTH CONVENTION
* Friday, June 10--7:30 p.m.--Pastor Carell Patilo, Jr. of Grove Baptist Church
* Saturday, June 11--11:00 a.m.--Dr. Shavonne Ruffin of Mt. Sinai Gospel Tabernacle
* Saturday, June 11--1:00 p.m.--Minister Tyler Bivens of Shiloh Baptist Church
* Saturday, June 11--3:00 p.m.--ANNUAL COOKOUT & FUNFEST
* Saturday, June 11--7:00 p.m.--Pastor Ricardo Poulson of Metompkin Baptist
* Sunday, June 12--10:00 a.m.--Sunday School
* Sunday, June 12--11:30 a.m.--Bishop Helen O. Gillis, Presiding Prelate
*****There will be a grand processional of all 2016 graduates on Sunday morning. Graduates, please wear your graduation regalia.*****
June 27--30 VACATION BIBLE SCHOOL--nightly from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. A hot meal will be served nightly. Transportation is available. Classes are available for everyone of all ages.
July 7-9 ANNUAL TARRY SERVICE--Bible study and prayer will begin the first night at 7:30 p.m. Prayer will commence every 3rd hour. There will be a fellowship meal on Saturday, July 9 at 12 noon.
July 16 RAINBOW COVENANT FELLOWSHIP DINNER at 5:00 p.m.
July 30 ANNUAL YOUTH FUN FEST at 3:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
July 31 UNION SERVICE at 11:30 a.m. House of Refuge Deliverance Center will be the Union hosts. The service will be held at LWCD.
Please join us weekly for Fellowship and Worship each Sunday beginning at 10:30 a.m. for Sunday School--Worship begins at 11:15 a.m.; a Corporate Fast each Monday; Prayer and Bible Study each Tuesday evening from 7:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.; Noon Day Prayer each Thursday from 12 noon to 1:00 p.m.; Virtuous Woman Elite Connection and Men's Fellowship on scheduled Fridays beginning at 7:30 p.m.